Finally! Budge is coming to the app store any day! If you shop using a budget you can stop switching back and forth between the built-in calculator app and a shopping list or todo app! No more keeping a list on paper so that you can just keep your calculator open. And no more worrying about accidentally clearing the calculator and having to refigure how much you can spend. All of these problems are solved with Budge!
- Create as many budgeted shopping lists as you like. Add, edit and delete them with ease.
- Add as many items as you need to each shopping list with just a tap.
- Change each lists budget value by tapping the remaining value from within that budgets list screen.
- When you check off an item from your list, you can mark it as either a tax free item or a taxed item.
- Swipe to delete budgets or items from within a budget.
- Completed items are added to a separate shopping cart section below your main list. If you change your mind about an item, you can swipe to remove it from your cart, adding the value of that item back to your budget and placing the item back on your list of items to purchase.
- When you’ve finished shopping you can empty your cart, removing all the items from the cart section of your list, and leaving any remaining budget in place.
- Store your states tax rate so you don’t have to worry about calculating tax on items manually.
Check out the screenshots below to get a better idea of what Budge will feel like. Budge is currently going through Apple’s review process and once approved it will be available for $1.99 in the app store. If you’re interested in getting a copy pay attention to the blog, facebook, or twitter for special pricing the first week as well as some free promotional copies that will be given away.